Monday, January 16, 2012

The Stars are Right

After almost a year (really?) without updating, I'm finally taking the time to use this blog for its intended purpose again. Madness!

The campaign has been awesome. The players, despite coming mainly from 3.5 backgrounds, have responded enthusiastically to the old-school vibe - the most enjoyable and most intense game sessions are not the ones where they fight a huge monster, but the ones where they have to figure out a trap or a puzzle. Still, some of the guys prefer their options to be spelled out more plainly. Between that desire from certain players and my own desire to work out a few of the kinks that still bug me in the whitebox rules, I've been working out a lot of house rules that I'd like to organize and present plainly for easy reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment